Sunday, October 17, 2010

so sad..

The weekend is almost over :(

I live for the weekend. And this one was especially great...

The Coach had recruits on campus all weekend so that means we go out to eat on Friday and Saturday night, on the university's dime, for fabulous food...two of my favorite restaurants in town! Saturday we had a home football game and we destroyed our competition...moving up in the polls! One of the few remaining unbeaten teams in the country and it feels GOOD!

I'm basically trying to do anything and everything to keep my mind off of this possible pregnancy, my beta Wednesday and whether or not I'll be testing ahead of time. I've been having some "symptoms" lately but who knows if it is my mind or anything real. I've been insanely thirsty lately. Like I take a big gulp of water and instantly my mouth is dry and I'm dying for a drink. This is very new for me...I'm not a big drinker [unless we are talking martinis or wine] and can usually sip on my bottle of water all day long without needing to refill. Friday I refilled three times and had a Sprite while at work. Hmmmm...

I'm trying not to let this go to my head...maybe it is the weather changing...maybe I'm just dehydrated...maybe it is my mind running wild...or maybe...just maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment