Tuesday, October 19, 2010

O...M....G

The Clearblue line test had a DARK second line.

The FRER digi said "Yes".

The EPT line test has a very, very faint second line (practically invisible unless held under BRIGHT light).


OMG

OMG

Last October I got a false + so I'm absolutely terrified right now.



The second The Coach walked in from practice I burst into tears. And he said "Don't cry yet--GO PEE!". So I peed in a cup, stuck the test in and the first line and the control line showed up immediately. The Coach said "I'm sorry" and walked out of the bathroom. And I continued to look at the test and then yelled for him to get back in there "I SWEAR I see a second line!".

He saw it too.

I sent him out for a digi.

Check Spelling

OMG


Prayers, thoughts, vibes, whatevers PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

2 comments:

  1. Just came on here to see if you had posted, and of course you had! lol Hoping you're off celebrating with the Coach! I am so happy for you and sending lots of thoughts, prayers, and awesome beta vibes your way. Seriously, tears in my eyes over here. Hoping & praying you get a nice fat number tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHHH! I was thinking of you all last night, and checked a few times for an update before going to bed. I am praying this is no false positive and you get a great beta result today. You are in my thoughts. EEEK!

    ReplyDelete