Sunday, January 9, 2011

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

Tomorrow my beloved Auburn Tigers will be playing in the BCS National Championship Game! WOO-HOO! I'm so excited! I hope we blow the Oregon Ducks out.of.the.water! If I ate duck, you'd better believe smoked duck would have been on the menu for this evening ;)

And I'm still asking for t&ps for tomorrow...the weather forecast hasn't improved and I'm really scared. Pretty much everything in the state is closed...universities, schools, court houses, day cares...not good. The Coach just found pictures of Birmingham online and it looks as though they are getting a decent amount of snow right now. Damn.

The Coach is taking me to my appointment tomorrow because I don't drive in snow/ice. I realize I'm from Minnesota so I should be fine with it but I'm not. The worst part of it all is that my clinic doesn't open until 7:00 am and they won't make a call as to the status of the office until they open. Then they'll put it on their answering service. But my clinic is an hour away (in good driving conditions) so we can't wait to hear the status of the office before leaving the house. I'm so scared we are going to get up so freakin' early, drive all the way up there on bad roads and then find them closed when we arrive. Ugh...

I swear I'm jinxed. My cycles can never, ever go off without a hitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment