Monday, January 3, 2011

*2nd night of stims*

DONE!

:)

Although, I have to admit, the hormones are already kicking my ass. A short time after my shot last night I got a pounding headache that still hasn't went away. I didn't sleep well at all last night...so I was absolutely exhausted today. And I'm a hot, emotional, mess! My Auburn Tigers made the journey out to Glendale today to play in the National Championship Game next week..and I was following their flight online while at work. I looked at their progress across the country and immediately burst into tears. WTF? I was sitting at my desk, crying my eyes out, over a plane that was flying over Texas. And this was after only one shot.

I have a feeling the next few weeks are going to be very, very interesting....

No comments:

Post a Comment