Saturday, January 8, 2011

*7th night of stims*

I can't believe I'm already on my 7th night! It is flying by...probably because I've only been in for one monitoring appointment so far...crazy.

I've been doing injectable fertility drugs for almost a year and a half now and last night was the first night I've ever had to do them away from home...nuts, right? We went to a friend's house for dinner and we did the two shots in his bathroom/bedroom. It was no big deal...just a little strange to be shooting up in a bachelor's bedroom ;)

In other news, my work has already announced that we will be closed on Monday because of the winter storm we are going to be "slammed" with. Yay for a 3 day weekend but it only makes me even more nervous that my clinic will be closed on Monday. :/

I really think I'll be triggering on Monday or Tuesday so I hope I'm able to get in on Monday and I hope they are able to get my blood up to the main clinic to be processed. I think it would be fab if I triggered on Tuesday for a Thursday ER. Then I'd be off on Monday this week ("snow" day) and then Thursday and Friday for the ER. The following Monday we are closed for MLK Day and then I'd be out on Tuesday and Wednesday of that week as well for my ET. So I'd be off for 6 days in a row... 4 days of work in two weeks...not too shabby ;)

I'm also still asking for any and all t&ps you may have that everything is open and functioning on Monday for my appointment...I will be a nervous wreck if I have to wait until Tuesday to go in!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the weather doesn't affect anything. Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete