Thursday, June 10, 2010

sleep, sleep, sleep

That's pretty much all I've done since I've been home. I wake up in the morning, move my phone, my Sprite, my pillow, bottle of pain killers and myself from the bed to the couch and fall back asleep. I catch a few minutes of some daytime TV (Golden Girls, What Not to Wear, The Doctors, Whose Wedding is it Anyway), and fall back asleep.

I had my first solid food in a week last night and it didn't go well. At all. I'm considering calling my doctor. I feel like I should be able to keep food down by now...

The Coach is super busy right now with camp--two solid weeks of camp starts on Sunday. Camp is frustrating because he is actually in town but I never see him. In the past he has always had to stay up on campus (in the dorms-ha!) during camp but this year he doesn't have to. So he'll get home around midnight and be back up at camp by 5am. But camp also brings us a nice chunk of change so that's a plus.

I really need to call my RE to find out when we can cycle again but I just haven't been up to it yet. And maybe, if I'm being honest with myself, I'm afraid she'll say to take next month off. So I'm putting it off...

No comments:

Post a Comment