Friday, June 25, 2010

365 days

Makes a year. That is exactly how many days it has been since we had our initial appointment with our RE. One year ago today. And we have nothing to show for it. Life is a b*tch.

I know I've been slacking with this blog..truth of it is, I'm in a funk. A big, bad, ugly, nasty funk. I feel like I'm on a 24 game losing streak--that's how many BFN cycles we've had since we started this journey. 12 of which were with this strength coach that was supposed to help us bust it open--bring home a victory. Yea..not so much.

Nothing fun or exciting has been going on. BCP suck, work sucks, The Coach hasn't been home all week--camp ended late Wednesday night and early Thursday morning he jetted off to a recruiting event.

This funk blows.

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with ya. In a funk, a year since starting to see our RE - and I agree. Life is a b*tch.

    ReplyDelete