Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I can't believe Christmas is here again...as much as this year has sucked, it has flown by. I really can't think of a single good thing that happened this year...luckily 2011 is right around the corner.

And 2011 is going to be a good year.

The Coach and I are spending the day at home, with the dogs, relaxing. While I miss my family terribly, it is so nice to not be scurrying all over the icy, snowy midwest to make all of the parties. Tonight we are having filet mignon, more crab legs, scalloped potatoes and roasted broccoli. And when we wake up on Christmas morning, we are going to exchange our gifts. We are making a yummy pasta for lunch tomorrow and then tomorrow night we are going to a friend's house for dinner.

The holidays are so hard for so many people, all for different reasons. I hope that all of you are able to celebrate and enjoy the holidays with friends and family. I know many of you have felt a lot of pain this year, just as we have, and are anxious to put 2010 behind you. May all of your wishes come true in 2011! I hope it is a fabulous year for all!

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas decorations (these were taken immediately after our tree was put up--there are presents under there now!):

No comments:

Post a Comment