Monday, December 13, 2010

can I get a break...PLEASE?

One step forward, two steps back.

Story of my life. Or at least my infertility life.

Had my final pre-IVF test today...repeat SIS. I was expecting it to go well and not show any issues because of my good HSG last week. I assumed...and I was wrong. Of course I was wrong. I'm always wrong.

The SIS showed some sort of uterine growth at the top of my uterus...in the same spot that I had a growth at back in August 2009...which required surgery to remove it. My NP said she doesn't think the growth is big enough to warrant postponing our IVF but I have a feeling my RE will disagree with her. It could explain the recent chemical pregnancy. Or it could be nothing. Having another surgery would mean pushing IVF back...right into The Coach's season. Hello extra stress!

I'm pretty upset right now. All I want is a baby. All I want is IVF. I that really too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment