Sunday, December 26, 2010

it was a WHITE Christmas!



Yep, that's right...we had snow on Christmas in Alabama. First time there has ever been snow on Christmas Day here. And, of course, it was the one year The Coach and I didn't go home. Ironic, huh?

But it didn't last long, most was gone this morning, and all that hit the streets melted immediately. I guess it made it feel a *little* more like Christmas...after all, it would have been my first ever snowless Christmas.

And it was so nice to only have to drive two blocks down to our friend's house for dinner and then walk downstairs from his place to the pub for a nightcap. No driving 300+ miles from The Coach's family to my family in tons of snow and ice for us this year!

Now that Christmas is over I am so ready for the new year to get here. 2010 sucked and I can't wait for it to be over. I've decided that 2011 will be a good year, it will be our year.


....if only it were that easy....

No comments:

Post a Comment