Wednesday, August 18, 2010

stepping up to the plate in the am!

And hoping that we hit a HOME RUN with this at bat!

IUI is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 10:00. The Coach has to be there to give his sample at 9:00 but considering the clinic is an hour away from our workplace, we just go together and he stays through the IUI--after all, I kind of want the father of my children to be present when I get knocked up ;)

Send all of the good thoughts, vibes and prayers you have, please! I'm very hopeful for this IUI but still I know what we are facing..the stats and the slim chance that we have of actually conceiving through an IUI. It will be the first look we get at The Coach's sample since his post-op SA that was back in January. I'm very nervous of what we will see.

I'll update after the procedure...until then...BRING IT ON!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get good numbers today and you get your BFP!!

    ReplyDelete