Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 wondeful, wonderful years

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY, COACH! I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!

Ahh...3 years ago today...the best day of my life. I miss my wedding. It was such a fabulous, fantastic, incredible day.

I can't believe it has been 3 years. Time has flown by! (Well, except for the fact that over 2 of those 3 years have been spent trying to have a baby...)

I am so incredibly lucky to be married to such a wonderful man. He is strong. He is passionate. He is loving. He is intelligent. He is funny and entertaining. Most of all, he is my other half. I have no idea where I'd be without him but I don't even want to try to imagine because there is no way it could be any better than this!



I hope, hope, hope that by our 4th anniversary, we will have a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment