Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope everyone this important day--and I hope everyone has the day off, too :) Love 3 day weekends!

The Coach is actually home today...a whole day away from the office, unbelievable! And fantastic! We've just been hanging out at home, cleaning, watched some baseball and Band of Brothers. We need to do a little shopping but I just can't seem to get motivated.

Third night of stims last night..everything seems to be going well. I had one of my "episodes" last night so that wasn't fun at all. Basically, once every 3-4 months it happens. What "it" actually is, I'm not sure...but during the night I start to have this horrific pain in my upper abdomen, right behind my rib cage. The bones of my rib cage actually hurt and the pain goes into my upper back. It is killer. I can't lay down, I can't sit, I usually end up getting sick from the pain. It is absolutely miserable. It happened to be me last night at 3:00am. I was finally able to go back to sleep around 4:30. Good thing today is a Holiday :/

Hope everyone is enjoying some great weather, great BBQs and time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment