Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

The Coach is actually home for Valentine's Day this year! I'm pretty sure this is the first time this has ever happened! It is our 6th V-day together and I'm totally shocked. I can not believe we've known each other for more than 6 years...time has really flown by!

The Coach and I don't have any big plans for the *special day* but he will be cooking me dinner tonight---grilled steak, pasta ai quattro formaggi and grilled asparagus. And I made a chocolate layer cake yesterday for him for dessert (I may sneak a teeny tiny little piece). Should be a good night!

Oh and The Coach had his first games of the season this past weekend and they started out 4-0! Hopefully the perfect record thus far is a sign of many good things to come for the team. It would be truly awesome to have a stress-free season. Fingers crossed...


Hope everyone has a fabulous Valentine's Day with those that mean the most to you!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I gave you a blog award, check out my latest post for details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll try to work on that soon :)

    BTW, I'm originally from Minnesota...

    ReplyDelete